Force Booking, Calendar Availability, and Sales Program requirements.
- Professionals or franchisees active on ProNexis programs that bill per-appointment must have sufficient calendar availability in order to continue being active on the per-appointment plans and continue to have appointments booked.
- Sufficient calendar availability is 3 available appointments slots per week in most cases, although ProNexis personnel may change this requirement for clients with above average lead volumes.
- If insufficient available time slots are found within the upcoming two weeks, the agent will “force book” an appointment on the professional or franchisee’s calendar no less than 72 hours in the future. These force booked appointments will not be eligible for billing disputes unless the force booking was made in error by the ProNexis agent.
- If the professional or franchisee wishes, they can opt to move to a messaging only program billed as a technology fee and per-minute fee instead of having appointments force-booked.
- Professionals or franchisees active on ProNexis programs that bill per-sale or as a percentage of a sale must provide availability to sell all options the professional or franchisee provides in order to continue being active on the per-sale plans and continue to have sales made.
- In situations where an in home estimate is required before a sale can be made, ProNexis will charge a per-appointment rate for these booked assessments instead of making the sale. Policies regarding calendar availability for these sales will apply to these services. The specific services that require estimates must be defined by the brand or franchisor.
How to Retrieve Credit Card Information from a Sales Report
How to Retrieve Credit Card Information In order to retrieve the credit card information from your ProNexis Portal you’ll need to log in to the Portal with your login details here: https://mollymaid.mypronexis.com (or your specific brand login): Go ...
Same Day Appointments
If a lead requests an appointment in 24 hours or less from the time of the phone call, the agent will attempt to call you to get permission to book that. If you approve, then the agent will book this using the availability on your calendar or force ...
PRONEXIS BILLING POLICY TIMELINE · Upon reception of the signed agreement, the professional or franchisee will pay the agreed upon setup fee plus the future final month's flat fee. · Monthly invoices go out automatically on the ...
Keys to success with ProNexis
ProNexis Best Practices Use the MyProNexis.com portal as your main source for information. Due to the unreliable nature of email and SMS notifications, if you rely solely on information from those notifications you will most likely miss information ...
Lead Status Definitions
Lead Status Definitions ProNexis defines a lead as an individual who is contacting a business for the express purpose of inquiring about services provided by that business with the intent to purchase those or similar services. Individuals who ...