· Upon reception of the signed agreement, the professional or franchisee will pay the agreed upon setup fee plus the future final month's flat fee.
· Monthly invoices go out automatically on the first business day of the month.
· Invoices are charged on or near the 3rd day of the month from the payment account on file (CC, ACH) for the client.
· Invoices not paid by the 15th of the month will be subject to a $50 late fee.
· Invoices not paid by the 30th will result in interruptions of service until such time as the unpaid invoice has been settled.
· Billing disputes must be communicated to account managers no later than 48 hours after the scheduled date of the appointment for an in home consultation or assessment, or within 48 hours of a sale being made. Disputes reported past the time frame may not be honored.
· Billing disputes for appointments for in home consultations or assessments booked outside of the service area of the professional or franchisee are approved.
· Cancelled appointments for in home consultations or assessments disputes:
o ProNexis attempts to reschedule, if the appointment cannot be rescheduled, then the dispute is approved.
· No shows: (lead or prospect doesn’t show for their appointment for an in home consultation or assessment)
o ProNexis attempts to reschedule, if the appointment cannot be rescheduled, the dispute is approved.
· Billing Disputes for double booked or duplicate appointments are approved. (2 Appointments at the same time for the same lead or prospect.)
· Service not provided
o Franchisor or brand defines services available. The dispute is approved if the service is not provided.
· Appointments for in home consultations or sales made with previous customers that are interested in having more work done will be charged as normal appointments or sales.
· Data entry or other ProNexis agent errors will not be grounds for billing disputes.
· Appointments “force booked” due to calendar availability issues will not be grounds for billing disputes even if cancelled by the professional or franchisee.
· Handle times will not be grounds for billing disputes.
· Sales are considered sales by whomever closes the sale. Examples are: Activating a customer on a pay as you go basis, or finalizing a quote made previously by the professional or franchisee. ProNexis reserves the right to determine who closed the sale.
· Set up fees are non-refundable
· The outcome of a sales appointment set by ProNexis will not be grounds for billing dispute approvals. i.e. If the assessor is not able to overcome pricing objections.
· Insufficient qualification of a lead by ProNexis agents will not be grounds for billing disputes.
· Issues with technology functions will not be grounds for billing disputes.Approved disputes after the 3rd of the month will be applied as credits to the next month's invoice.